HOW OLD ARE YOU ON THE INSIDE?
Get an insight of your fitness levels with regular monitoring of the key factors that are strong indicators of your overall health. The iHeart Personal Health Tracking Device combines the power of a pulse oximeter and an Aortic Pulse Wave Velocity measurement device into one easy-to-use component to help you reach optimal health.
iHeart DEVICE: iHeart uses sophisticated, proprietary algorithms to record and track pulse wave velocity, a reading of what�s really going on inside, and the most vital sign of the body�s actual Internal Age. Any driver�s license can provide chronological age. But, armed with the knowledge of their body�s true Internal Age, the game changes for those who are interested in living a healthier life, longer.
• More in-depth knowledge about your body
• Instant feedback on the health effects of your actions
• Quick and accurate pulse wave, heart rate, and pulse oxygen saturation data
• On-the-go testing securely linked to your iPhone or iPad
• Visual indicators and graphic trending data showing proof of positive lifestyle changes
The iHeart System is intended to help you recognize health benefits of regular exercise, good diet, stress reduction and other aspects of healthy living. iHeart will show gradual improvement in your Physiological Age as you optimize your lifestyle. iHeart is not meant to perform any medical functions. It is NOT a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or manage any medical condition. The iHeart System is intended for users aged 18-80 years.
iHeart App (FREE)
iHeart Pro App (Subscription)
The iHeart system measures your finger’s pulse wave, which is determined by stiffness of your Aorta. Aortic stiffness is a powerful indicator of your overall health and reveals your Physiological Age. Your first reading is your starting point. From here it�s up to you to make positive lifestyle choices and watch yourself get younger internally!
• Create and store up to 1000 profiles
• Monitor your %SpO2 and Heart Rate before and during recordings
• Create 30 seconds recordings from which your Physiological Age will be determined
• Review your recordings, your pulse shape and trend your results
• Record and trend BMI
• Enhanced profile information